Our founder, Tanna traveled to Haiti in 2011 visiting several schools and orphanages. Her heart completely broke for the orphans that were living in a “holding pattern” with not enough people to truly give them the love they needed. Suddenly, everything seemed so small compared to needs that were so great.
Tanna returned later that year and visited the area we would later call our Haiti community. During this trip and a visit to another orphanage, she brought hand-made tutus and capes for the children. When they received their special gifts they danced, flew and giggled with excitement! Through their sheer delight Grace & Glory was born.
Initially we formed with the desire to share this joy with children locally and in Haiti while helping the fight against hunger. However, we’ve grown out of our tutus and launched a full program for little heroes everywhere. We are empowering children with the truth that they can make a difference.
In Haiti we were lead to a sweet husband and wife in Lanzac that were starting a school. After all the orphanages and all the brokenness we’ve seen we started asking:
- What if we could break the cycle of poverty for a few hundred children in Haiti, or a few thousand?
- What if we could provide enough nutrition for these children to not only stay in school but also thrive?
- What if we could build up our student’s families so they are strong enough to help others in need?
- What if we could keep children out of orphanages?
- What if we could lift up our leaders so they can better serve their community?
We have big plans for our little school in Haiti; plans for growth and spreading hope far beyond our walls.
Grace and Glory is taking a stand against poverty through education, nutrition and leadership development. We strive to show God’s love while providing hope to those in need.
TEACH. FEED. LEAD.
Founder and CEO
Local Outreach Director
Kesnel "Paul" Touissant
“And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.”
— 1 Peter 5:10
TEACH. FEED. LEAD.